Pamela is our resident techie and communications expert. Before coming to faith-based development work, she honed her writing skills composing a PhD dissertation on women’s writing in early modern Scotland and teaching at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Over twelve years of experience with faith-based fundraising, donor relations, database management, communications, document creation, & event planning
- Fifteen years’ experience teaching university-level English and Business Communications
- Current member at Resurrection Lutheran (Saskatoon)
- Strong knowledge of CRA regulations around charitable giving, from the perspective of both the donor and the charity
- Member of the Saskatchewan Society of Fundraising Executives (SSFRE), Association of Lutheran Development Executives (ALDE), and Saskatoon Camera Club
- Superior computer software proficiency, including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office (including Publisher), WordPress, and fundraising software such as Raiser’s Edge
- Event photographer (especially worship and church-related events)
- Coordinator of all stages of the $2.5M seminary capital campaign
In her spare time, Pamela enjoys taking photographs (especially of wildlife, like these awesome puffins in Newfoundland), surfing the web, playing the piano, and kickboxing.